• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drag Racing

Ok so this is my first post guys so take it easy on me. I have this app called drag racing and was wondering if anyone else has this app and if you could help me out. In the game it says that the AI shows you how to drive well but not the best so if someone could tell me how to drive better that would be great. Also could you tell me what car you think is the best?

My car is the Koenigsegg Agera R :)

Hey yo download an app called protunes it will tell u what mods To
Put on ur car and it will tell u what tunes to do. It has the fastest car to
Use for every level to get the fastest times it tells u when to change gear
When to use nos the whole lot.
Cheers

Upvote 0
for the 1/4m boss lv6 i think i nos'd early in second to get the speed then perfect shift, #
i'm using the ferrari 599 jobby (black one in the shop) with a moderte tune, (still fir bit to go but $$$ and rp stopping me as i blew Loads ofboth on the lv 3 prize turning it into a Wheelspin mosnter andnot a lot else lol! would Just about gain traction for the finish of the 1/4m!

just at he stage of the AM One77 now, but need to raise a fair whack of $$ to crack th final mods! going to have a go with the gearing mentioned a few posts up!

Upvote 0
I have a question for you, I'm stuck at level 8 in career. I sold my black 599 which was awesome and bought a Ferrari fxx evoluzione with all level 1 mods except with tires at mod 4. This thing cannot get traction. should i change it or buy a better car? i tuned it and it got better and starting in 2nd but not the numbers i want.
thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones