• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dreamlyfe Themes, Docks, Icons [Updated - New Theme: 3.19.11]

The icons rock! I modified them to get a little bit of color so it would match the photo I took for my background. Thanks!

4916972809_1a706bebf8_z.jpg

Reactions: flutterby22
Upvote 0
thanks, donation will be sent this week.
especially for the psd file, so i can make my own without bothering you!!

As promised, here's the Dreamlyfe dock and 157 icons, some general some more specific. Thanks, for the help & support and enjoy! :D

Reference image:
deviceu.png

Sorry for the minuscule post but I've been going nonstop and I'm pretty brainshot...

I put alot of time and effort into this project, If you care to donate via Paypal I'd greatly appreciate it.

Click Here to Donate
Click Here to Download

Update: Files updated to fix problem with folder names being recognized
Update 2: Files now include two alternative docks, one at 50% opacity and the other at 25%, to be used with lighter backgrounds
Update 3: New Icons added

Upvote 0
I can't individually reply to everyone at the moment, but I've updated the pack to include a few more icons that were requested from me and below I've attached the "HELM" wallpaper and, @smartguy75, I'm not exactly what icon you wanted *referring to Camera:Apps* but I uploaded that one below just in case... Enjoy! and once again thanks all for donating/supporting!

Code:
Added:
Bookmarks (Other/Web)
Games (Other)
Msg: Kick (Text)
Files: Home (Other)
Tools: Switcher (Other)
Tools: PwrSwitch (Other)
Weather: Radar (Other)

Wallpaper: http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9643/justwide41280x800.jpg

Attachments

• Camera apps.png
    Camera apps.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: howetechnical
Upvote 0
Ok I downloaded Launcher Pro, mounted my phone and downloaded the Dreamlyfe file and when I click on custom it goes to my album my pictures and videos. Also all the icons are in there but where do u scroll down to get the "Dock-dreamlyfe.png" file?

To apply to dock go to Menu>Prefrences>Apperance>Dock background>Custom and navigate to Dreamlyfe dock.png

Upvote 0
Ya thats what I do and it takes me to my album with pics, videosm downloads and all and just a long list of all the icons but nowhere can I find the file to apply it. When ur phone is mounted is there a certain folder I should transfer the dreamlyfe into? I have tried downloads and bunch of different folders and still nothing. Ha I must be having a brain fart I have rooted my older phones in mins done lots of stuff on my phones but Im having problems here

Upvote 0
Ya thats what I do and it takes me to my album with pics, videosm downloads and all and just a long list of all the icons but nowhere can I find the file to apply it. When ur phone is mounted is there a certain folder I should transfer the dreamlyfe into? I have tried downloads and bunch of different folders and still nothing. Ha I must be having a brain fart I have rooted my older phones in mins done lots of stuff on my phones but Im having problems here

Explain to me exactly what you are doing? I may be able to help you.

Upvote 0
I can't individually reply to everyone at the moment, but I've updated the pack to include a few more icons that were requested from me and below I've attached the "HELM" wallpaper and, @smartguy75, I'm not exactly what icon you wanted *referring to Camera:Apps* but I uploaded that one below just in case... Enjoy! and once again thanks all for donating/supporting!

Code:
Added:
Bookmarks (Other/Web)
Games (Other)
Msg: Kick (Text)
Files: Home (Other)
Tools: Switcher (Other)
Tools: PwrSwitch (Other)
Weather: Radar (Other)

Wallpaper:
Thanks for the wallpaper. The Camera Apps is the icon I wanted to use for my smart cut icon which on click opens five other camera apps (qik, fring, fx camera, vignette, 3d gallery)

The Camera Apps icon you created is not transparent.. Can you make one with transparent background?

Upvote 0
I can't get the download to work. I have been looking for icons like these literally all day. NO surprise they're right here on android forums. I'd donate but don't have a pay pal account. They loo awesome from the pics ppl have been loading

What message are you getting when you try to download? I just pressed on the link and it downloaded no problem. (Plz download from a computer, not cell)

Thanks for the wallpaper. The Camera Apps is the icon I wanted to use for my smart cut icon which on click opens five other camera apps (qik, fring, fx camera, vignette, 3d gallery)

The Camera Apps icon you created is not transparent.. Can you make one with transparent background?

It is transparent. Just press on the attachment and save the image that pops up as a .png file

Upvote 0
Dude, you're so quick with this!

I cannot wait til either next week Friday (my payday) or till after September 4th (my wedding) so that I have some $$ to donate.

I feel bad for asking without donating yet, but it would be cool for a:

Ninjas Live

Call Wife
Congrats on your wedding Bro !! Also D/L from zedge ringtone Your wife is calling your cellular device lol, good luck an blessing with the weddn...

Upvote 0
What message are you getting when you try to download? I just pressed on the link and it downloaded no problem. (Plz download from a computer, not cell)

Yeah, I assumed it was because I was tying to download from my cell. My laptop is out of service so everything I do on my phone has to be done on it lol I found another icon pack similar to your's, but smaller, that I got downloaded. Thanks for the help and keep on cranking out the awesome stuff.

Upvote 0
Thanks Dreamlyfe really like it! just a noob question how do you change the widget icons? Is it possible to change the icon for app organizer folders?

P.S is there any way to get rid of all the files showing up in media gallery?

Personally I dont know, i've never used app organzier. as far all the files showing up in the media gallery you could either select the few icons you definitely want on your phone and put that in ONE folder named "icons" or something. or you could just take all the icons and put them in a folder (no sub-folders to organize)

Yeah, I assumed it was because I was tying to download from my cell. My laptop is out of service so everything I do on my phone has to be done on it lol I found another icon pack similar to your's, but smaller, that I got downloaded. Thanks for the help and keep on cranking out the awesome stuff.

You're not the first to try definitely. If an app that allows you to unzip files on the cell phone exist then problem solved! Till then good luck with the laptop! I hate those (down)times

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones