• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Drinking Apps

Try this:
Code:
class AllTheDrinksRecipesYouNeedApp {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("Beer"); // Display the string.
    }
}

Yeah I need more than beer buddy. Not strong enough sometimes although I do love it. Just for the somewhat cleverness of the last post I'll give you a thanks though.

PS: I'm a software engineer.

Upvote 0
There are several in the App Brain Market when you search for "Drink". I used 10001 cocktails. I am going to try couple more for variety.

Thanks for the reply, I just checked that one out its not bad. I also installed Drinks Recipes and it isn't too bad. Each one that I get I search for the shot called Lactating Cowboy because if it has that then it has some really rare stuff. None of them have had Lactating Cowboy so far.

And just in case you're curious that is a shot of equal parts milk and Jack Daniels. It is quite disgusting yet awesome.

Upvote 0
Ok, slightly off topic.... but with the talk of the gross yet good shots.....

This is called an Abortion
4831532420_a05a07be02_m.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones