1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Drivers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by skinlab, Nov 5, 2014.

1. skinlab

skinlab Well-Known Member

Are there any installable drivers for this phone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. apvm

apvm Lurker

ALCATEL ONETOUCH - Support - Faq download the Qualcomm platform drivers, I have to manually install them (Windows 8.1) but it works.

This is how I installed the drivers:

To install correct driver, you need to delete existing driver in windows, download USBDeview at http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html,
    look for devices with Vendor ID - "1bbb" , right click these devices, and select the option to : - "Uninstall Selected Devices". after clean drivers, connect phone to USB, it should show 4-5 unknown devices, install driver manually, there is one "ADB Interface"-"ALCATEL ADB Interface 01".

One last thing, make sure phone is on USB mode and not MTP or PTP mode when connected to PC to detect the USB drivers. You may have to switch back to MTP mode before your PC can detect the Android device for the Alcatel ADB Interface driver.

skinlab and derpy01 like this.
  3. skinlab

skinlab Well-Known Member

Thanks brother!

4. derpy01

derpy01 Well-Known Member

Didn't know about most those steps, thanks!

5. Videogameget

Videogameget Lurker

How do you install the driver manually?

6. apvm

apvm Lurker

Goto device manager and right click the unknown device and choose "browse for my drivers software" or something like that, the second choice.

7. derpy01

derpy01 Well-Known Member

I don't trust programs that claim "latest drivers" or stuff like that...

nonofriendz likes this.

Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2 Forum

The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2 release date was September 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, processor, and 2000mAh battery.

September 2014
Release Date
Reviews