• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Driving mode app

Hello, hoping someone can help me here.
I've been looking for an app that I can turn off and on with 1 tap that puts the phone into driving mode.
All I want to do is be able answer/ make calls without touching the screen and have text messages read aloud, possibly be able to reply with voice.
Does such an app exist?
I'm really not bothered about music player etc that seems to come with every hands free app.
I'm using a galaxy s6.
Thanks in advance.
Mark

Hello, hoping someone can help me here.
I've been looking for an app that I can turn off and on with 1 tap that puts the phone into driving mode.
All I want to do is be able answer/ make calls without touching the screen and have text messages read aloud, possibly be able to reply with voice.
Does such an app exist?
I'm really not bothered about music player etc that seems to come with every hands free app.
I'm using a galaxy s6.
Thanks in advance.
Mark

Hi, If your GS6 has hands-free Voice activation, Google app built into your phone will do that. Just set up driving mode in Google app and it will automatically kick on once you get to traveling, also you can disable it just by giving command.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones