• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root droid 2 bootstrap issues

tsargent347

Aug 24, 2011
Upstate South Carolina
ok, i flashed SSM-v3 and i like it..but i open my app tray and i have the droid2 bootstraper in the tray and can use it, but i keep getting a notification that says the package wasnt signed correctly and everytimei go to the market it says it isnt installed and when i try to update it i get that same package error..what gives? any way to fix this?

ok, i flashed SSM-v3 and i like it..but i open my app tray and i have the droid2 bootstraper in the tray and can use it, but i keep getting a notification that says the package wasnt signed correctly and everytimei go to the market it says it isnt installed and when i try to update it i get that same package error..what gives? any way to fix this?

I had the same issue. The Ssx app is themed so you can't update it. As I recall, it really doesn't need updating.

I think you would have to delete it, if you want to download the one from the market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones