• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid 2 > Droid > Droid X > Droid Incredible compared

So it looks like the advantages they're going to use to sell the Droid 2 will be-
- Froyo right from the get-go
- Physical keypad (arguable and subjective whether it's better)
- more memory

Other than that, the Droid X seems to have some clear benefits. For me, the Droid X will probably sell me on its huge screen. It will eventually get Froyo (when dunno). And i like that it can record HD and plug into a HDMI port. Camera seems to be better. They give you more storage with the X as well...

I was kind of looking forward to Droid 2, but i think i'll settle with Droid X. I don't care for the keypad, and am satisfied with a larger touch screen. Froyo is the biggest loss, but homefully it will be out soon on the X.

Upvote 0
I first had the original Droid, then "upgraded" to the Inc. The Inc was an upgrade in terms of performance and features but the battery life and call quality were definitely poorer than the Droid.

I now have an X and love it. It is the phone I want. Call quality, features, screen, decent battery life, and swype (I never used physical keyboard on original Droid).

This one is the keeper.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones