1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Droid 2 Global: 2nd Day

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 40A, Apr 29, 2011.

1. 40A

40A Lurker
    None

Apr 29, 2011
    Hey Everyone,

So its my second day using the Droid 2 Global. Love it.

Apps:
    Adv. Tast killer
    Angry Birds of course
    Astro
    Desk Notes
    Docs
    Wheres My Droid
    Battery Doc

And the list goes on...

Obviously it is linked to my gmail account and my personal account through my school- (which I still am trying to figure out how to send messages through- I can recieve them but can't send)

Overall I am impressed, I ditched my Curve and I am very happy with this phone. Sure I miss some of the things on the BB but it froze every five minutes and the battery was horrible.

However that brings me to my issue: My droid 2 battery sucks! Its 3:30 and I have 15% left, not too thrilled. Thats with battery saver on! I have done research on the issue for a while now and I keep getting mixed answers. First I read that there is a "break in period," then I here Task killer doesnt work on the droid 2 as well, then I hear i have to disble a bunch of stuff just to have a decent battery life and then install all this new stuff so the disabled stuff can turn on when I need it to.... Its a little ridiculous.

Anyway, all I want to know is what to do? I just want a battery to last a solid 12 hours- thats it. I dont over use my phone, I dont know what the deal is.

Anyway I am sorry for creating yet ANOTHER battery thread- I just want a straight answer on how to fix it.

Regards,
    John

(Sorry Just realized I wasnt suppose to ask questions in this forum- but I dont know how to delete the thread)

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Hi! No problem! I'll move this to the D2 section for ya!

3. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 11, 2010
    FL