• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid 2 Global Wifi error

azzuwere

Lurker
Apr 25, 2012
i have a motorola droid 2 global and recently the wifi switched off because i put it to power saver mode, and after it was charged back up i went to turn it back on then i switched the power settings back to performance mode and now the wifi wont start up and wheneve i push the button to turn on wifi it says "turning on" briefly then "error"
please help

i have a motorola droid 2 global and recently the wifi switched off because i put it to power saver mode, and after it was charged back up i went to turn it back on then i switched the power settings back to performance mode and now the wifi wont start up and wheneve i push the button to turn on wifi it says "turning on" briefly then "error"
please help

Try turning the phone off and then back on. When I notice the phone is acting up, that's what I do. Works every time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones