• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid 2 menu button issues

Hello, i recently bought a Droid 2 R2D2 edition off of craigslist, and a woman sold it to me and it was raining and she pulled it out and it was pretty much wet and after i had paid her the phone began to freak out and i turned it off and on it was dry at this point and i thought it was just a little wet and i just let it dry off so, it eventually it stop freaking out and i got into the phone and just playing with it and i discovered the menu button was not responding when i touched it but it still lit up but the menu didnt pop up and i tried drying the phone and did the rice trick and i tried to suck the water but it still wont work please help:mad:

Hello and welcome aboard. Thanks for joining the community. I'm sorry to hear about your problem.

You will want to check in to the Motorola Droid 2 - Android Forums where other users of this device hang-out. It seems like you've done all the possible steps to get the phone functioning, but wasn't successful in doing so. The other thing that you can do, is to take the battery out and let it be for a couple of days.

Best of luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones