1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Droid 2 Music Player glitching

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by insomnicon, Apr 25, 2011.

1. insomnicon

insomnicon Lurker
    None

Apr 25, 2011
    I currently am using my droid 2 and I love it except for one thing. The default music player is really lame so I dowloaded the app "Poweramp" and I absolutely love it. However lately the default one has been freaking out and constantly interupts the other music player and says its on "party shuffle". Im not sure why this is happening and its very upsetting because it does stop the new app and plays a random song. Is there anything I can do to fix this bug? Ive tried restarting my phone multiple times but nothing seems to work

Advertisement

2. silverfang77

silverfang77 Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 6, 2010
    Go into Menu>Settings>Applications, find the Music Player and force close it before starting Winamp.

3. insomnicon

insomnicon Lurker
    None

Apr 25, 2011
    Ive done that and it still does the same thing. I noticed that after I clear all the data and force close the app default player automatically reboots itself and sucks up more memory.

4. chrstdvd

chrstdvd Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 28, 2010
    Retired
    Virginia
    You could Freeze the default music app with Titanium back up, if you have the paid version, if you just have the unpaid version you can back it up to the sd card and then uninstall it on the phone. That should solve the problem. If you ever need the default one back then you can use Titanium to reinstall it.