1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid 2 Standard Sd Card

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Env2, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Env2

Env2 Newbie

What would happen if i were to erase everything on the Sd card that came with my droid 2?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 3devious

3devious Android Expert

Nothing much. The SD card is there for your convenience. You'll lose your photos and music and anything else you've downloaded. If you've never installed an app to the SD card, you'll still have your apps, too.

Even if you install apps to the SD card, you can always re-download and reinstall them. It's no big deal if you wipe it. It's just only annoying if you have a lot of data on the card that you have to put back on.

PS: I switched the memory card that came with my Droid 1 to my Droid 2. The Droid 1 was a fine and so was the Droid 2.

Env2 likes this.
  3. Env2

Env2 Newbie

thanks dude! they are sendinme a new droid in the mail and i just wana start clean and i was afraid i was gaing to erase like settings or something that i needed for my phone to function.

4. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast Android Enthusiast

Anything that the system writes to the SD card will just be rewritten the next time the phone needs it. Truly vital stuff is written to the phone's internal memory, which is by default Read Only, so you can't mess it up.

Motorola Droid 2 Forum

The Motorola Droid 2 release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews