1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid 2 Updated 09.11 and NOW issues with Market

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shannon9830, Sep 6, 2011.

1. shannon9830

shannon9830 Lurker

So my phone is a Verizon Droid 2 and it updated on Thursday night and I installed on Friday 9/2 while I was a bit irritated that some of my widgets and shortcuts would no longer work on my phone I was pleased with some of the updates! However...When I attempt to update any of the apps on my phone from the market, from the settings, from the new apps tray, it will not update! Acts as though it is downloading and after a few hours (yes, HOURS) it will say "DOWNLOAD SIZE REQUIRES WI-FI". I attempted to turn on WI-FI, reboot the phone multiple times, clear the market cache, update from another method such as from the app itself, but I am not getting anywhere. I read in the market that some of my apps were not working with the update but just needed to be un/reinstalled and I did that. Unistall went fine, reinstall, cannot get app downloaded. One of the apps is Angry birds, another is my mobile banking app! HELP!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JDunc

JDunc Android Enthusiast

I haven't had any market issues so far. If it's REALLY important to you, I would SBF back to 2.3.2 so you can run your apps with no problems.

3. biggiesmalls657

biggiesmalls657 Android Enthusiast

Did you enable battery saver thingy with the update? the newest ota makes you saves your battery by managing 3G for you.

Motorola Droid 2 Forum

The Motorola Droid 2 release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews