• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid 3 - Root Problem with Contacts

KidKoala

Lurker
Nov 20, 2011
So I am fairly new smartphone user but not a idiot when it comes to computers and can normally figure stuff out but I'm baffled by this one. I recently bought a Droid 3 running 2.3.4 and I rooted it using the OneClickRoot. I then downloaded NoBloat Free to get rid of the bloat files which were installed on my phone which I didn't back-up. I then deleted yahoo contacts 2.3.3 or 2.3.4 (i forget which one) which then killed my contacts list which causes it to crash.

After noticing that I thought it would have been a simple fix of finding the file in market and re-downloading it. It wasn't so I then backed up everything using Titanium Backup and then reset factory setting with everything. It did not fix the problem and I cannot find anything anywhere, SO PLEASE HELP im going nuts and im sure im missing something very simple.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones