1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

droid 3

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by jgkelly, Sep 3, 2011.

1. jgkelly

jgkelly Member

I have a new droid 3 in box. I would like to trade for a droid charge or a 32gb iphone 4. If interested pm me. Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Android Enthusiast

any sale price?

3. glidewells

glidewells Lurker

trade for bb 9930 for verizon ?

4. jgkelly

jgkelly Member

How lomg have you had the bb.Why do you want to get rid of it and the condition.

5. glidewells

glidewells Lurker

I have had for about 3 weeks. i just miss the android os. It is in excellent condition.

6. Shurple

Shurple Android Enthusiast

no no why would you want the charge over the d3? i'm trading my charge FOR a d3! lol

7. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Android Expert

I hope you don't mind me throwing it out there but I have a thread here with a Droid Inc 2 and a Droid X2 trying to trade one of them for a D3. Inc2 is 9/10 and been in an otterbox commuter case since day 1 with screen protector. Droid X2 is brand new, I actually opened it out of the box today turned it on, activated it just to be sure it didn't have any problems, wiped it, turned it back off and put it back in its box. Reason for the trade is I played with the D3 and I really like the keyboard.

8. ChuckG73

ChuckG73 Newbie

I too have a Droid X2 in Mint condition with 4 cases, a battery charger, desktop dock, and car dock. I will even throw in 50 dollars if you are interested. i really could use a keyboard and love Motorola phones