• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid 4 release date?

Went to a local Verizon store yesterday and asked if they knew anything about the D4 release date, all they could respond with was, "the next couple of months". And they also said the D3 will be discontinued this month and that they were already sold out of them at that particular store. Nothing new really, just sharing my experience.

Upvote 0
images

DROID 4 Should Launch February 9 at Verizon for $199

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
just left local Verizon store (Mesa AZ). the sales rep looked up there invoice thingy..cant remember what he called it, but it showed the driod 4 already shipped to there store. although it didnt say what day they would receive it. but going buy the usually shipping time, he said it would be Thursday or Friday. i did play with the new razr. it was fast/smooth. I'm a swype kinda guy, so the qwerty keyboard isnt a must or even a plus for me. but not having a removable batt on the razr is got me a little hesitant.. although the sales rep (very helpful and knowledgeable) said he work out a deal for a couple razr's and a new mifi. since the BOGO razr is for new customers only. but i have to see the D4 first.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones