• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DROID Accessories

I've tried a bunch of cases so far, but returned them all, just running naked for a bit longer to see what other new goodies show up.

Did you try the Seidio Innocase yet? It looks very nice, and I've heard good things about them on other phones.

As for my accessories, all I have right now is the car dock. I tried the Invisible Shield for my screen, but it ruined the touch on my phone, almost had to return it, it stopped working completely for more than a day. I'm planning on picking up a media dock soon, and might try one of the Innocases if others give it good reviews.

Upvote 0
Did you try the Seidio Innocase yet? It looks very nice, and I've heard good things about them on other phones.

As for my accessories, all I have right now is the car dock. I tried the Invisible Shield for my screen, but it ruined the touch on my phone, almost had to return it, it stopped working completely for more than a day. I'm planning on picking up a media dock soon, and might try one of the Innocases if others give it good reviews.

Looking into innocase too, but the reviews over on droidforums are mixed. Seems like the sliding issue is fixable with some wear, but if the keyboard obstruction is just as bad as the clear plastic case i got from the vstore, whats the point?

And to be honest, I'm not even sure I need a hard case. My biggest issue is always having the phone out and being a klutz (and dropping it). Thus the rubber case on my old iPhone was my savior. It doesn't seem like these hard cases offer much shock absorbtion, and I have Never had a problem with scratches, so...

We'll See. It'd give me something else to spend money on now that I have my nice nice bluetooth headphones/cans.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones