• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Droid Altonus ICS ROM

Is it possible to get Xbox smartglass working on this rom? I would love have it working on my Droid to compliment this ics rom for the Droid... please let me know

It's possible to download, and once microsoft fixes the graphics problem ,then yes, but for now, not even the Nexus has it.

Upvote 0
I don't have that problem, does the app fc or anything else? Or does it just not work?

Fine I got it resolved i have broken my camera

I have build ICS taking your & cm9 Rom as base. I have added many improvements, tweaks & AC!D audio I got the rom even faster than your build I am thankful to your base :D

I can play Temple run & GTA 3 Without lag :D

I want your permission to post that rom here pls reply asap

Upvote 0
Fine I got it resolved i have broken my camera

I have build ICS taking your & cm9 Rom as base. I have added many improvements, tweaks & AC!D audio I got the rom even faster than your build I am thankful to your base :D

I can play Temple run & GTA 3 Without lag :D

I want your permission to post that rom here pls reply asap

Go ahead!, Just remember to give credit

Upvote 0
So, if Supercharger is built into V2 then is it still necessary to install it in step 10?

Installation Instuctions
STEP 1) Download the files above.
STEP 2) Boot into clockwork mod
STEP 3) Wipe DALVIK, CACHE, DATA/FACTORY RESET and BOOT IMAGE
STEP 4) Flash ALTONUS!
STEP 5) Reboot Recovery
STEP 6) WIPE DALVIK and CACHE
STEP 7) Flash ALTONUS GAPPS!
STEP 8) Reboot Recovery
STEP 9) WIPE DALVIK and CACHE
STEP 10) Install supercharger
STEP 11) Reboot into ALTONUS!
STEP 12) Choose your boot animation (See Post 4)
STEP 13)Format your SD Card thru the system menu, or else the ROM will not read it! (not necessary for v2+)

Upvote 0
I have ran into a couple of issues with v2. I keep getting an error message saying Google Text to Speech Engine has stopped working. The other issue is with my Blue Ant T1 Rugged. It has its latest firmware, and worked fine on my previous ROM, but all media except for telephone calls will play on it. I had music going and a phone call came in and the music stops like normal, but the phone audio never goes into my headset. I have re-paired and re-booted and as I said I looked at my firmware on the headset and it has the latest updates so I'm at a loss. I can hear that slight click noise in my headset just before the audio would kick over normally, but as I said it does not ever kick over. Love the rest of the ROM and the look and feel of it, but no phone audio to the headset is a deal breaker. Hopefully you can help as I plan to use it until the "phone to ear" irritates me enough to flash another. My wife will kill me if I but another headset after going through 4 to finally find one that was A2DP years ago when I first got my og

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones