1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid Charge Accessories - questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BobandGeri, May 18, 2011.

1. BobandGeri

BobandGeri Newbie

Has any body seen the Exteneded battery/cover yet and/or the Desktop Charger?

With the extended battery/cover will the silicone covers fit?

Does the desktop charger work with the extended battery/cover installed?

Can you charge a battery in the charger without installing it in the phone?

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. addictedtocars

addictedtocars Well-Known Member

I just posted that the battery and cover are on VZ website for order. Not thrilled with the bulbus nature of cover, but it is cleaner looking than the TB extended battery. What I fear is that the dock will not accomidate the DC with the extended battery.

3. DEng66

DEng66 Member

I have the dock and it looks impossible for it to actually work with the extended battery. However, it does come with a spare battery that fits into a space in the back of the dock to charge the battery outside of the phone.

BobandGeri likes this.
  4. potterdood

potterdood Android Enthusiast

What do y'all think about the wireless charging battery cover and the pad? Too expensive, or awesome technology?

5. svtkobra7

svtkobra7 Lurker

I think the charging cover is cool, but they could have made it compatible with existing inductive charging pads. I bought one tonight only to find out that it wouldn't work on my PowerMat.

6. blackbushido

blackbushido Lurker

There's a couple on ebay as we speak for about $63, free shipping!! FYI I'm jumpin on it tomorrow!! They had like 102 but now it dropped down to 79!!

7. blackbushido

blackbushido Lurker

There's a couple on ebay as we speak for about $63, free shipping!! FYI I'm jumpin on it tomorrow!! They had like 102 but now it dropped down to 79!!

Samsung Droid Charge Forum

The Samsung Droid Charge release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1600mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews