1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Droid Charge - Hot Spot not working :(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tmmdp, Jun 10, 2011.

1. tmmdp

tmmdp Lurker
    None

Disregard - I just received the update 12:15amCST and the Hotspot now works.

All is GOOD!

I give Verizon and Samsung my thanks.

While I was inconvenienced for a while, I do believe I will be a happy customer for many years.

The phone ROCKS!

Okay, my Hot spot has not been working for about a week and half now on my Charge.

I am pretty disappointed and there is no date as of yet when this will be fixed.

I am ever more disappointed that Verizon cannot or will not do anything for me. No phone exchange or allow me to drop and switch carriers.

While I will stay with Verizon, not because they have me by the you know what, but because they do have the best coverage and I really think this phone rocks except for the Hot spot feature.

Is that why it is free, until they work the bugs out?

Can any of you savy Droid Vet's out there help a converted and loving it Blackberry user understand this? :thinking:

Thank you.

Advertisement

2. kyler13

kyler13 Android Expert
    None

Nov 17, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    Since ED2 broke the hotspot feature, it would be nice for them to extend the free service another week or two for Charge owners since we haven't been able to use it for awhile.

3. chasman001

chasman001 Newbie
    None

Jun 15, 2011
    Verizon confirmed that it has further extended the complimentary Mobile Hotspot service first offered on the Thunderbolt and now extended to the LG Revolution and Samsung Droid Charge to July 6th. After that, $20/month :<