• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

droid command center

I used it when I first had the phone - and I think it looks good with the default wallpaper. But several weeks ago I finally changed my wallpaper and the dcc widget just looked terrible with it. I was also tired of watching the widget redraw so frequently when I returned home.

I'll never use zap and there are better ways to see weather and battery status than the dcc widget.

Upvote 0

Attachments

• 2013-12-12 23.30.35.jpg
    2013-12-12 23.30.35.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
The command center was not compatible with BT in my car--it kept turning the BT off. One replacement Droid Maxx later, and three trips to the car dealership, I still had the same problem. As soon as the command center was disabled, BT worked perfectly. I use OneMoreClock widget which gives me battery life, date, time and weather. It doesn't give me the weather in multiple locations, like the Droid Command Center does, but I can live with that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones