1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Droid Deleting Messages

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rsantana, Dec 11, 2009.

1. rsantana

rsantana New Member

Dec 11, 2009
    So I was using my the handcent sms app on my Droid today and all a sudden the person i was sending messages to was receiving the messages 3 times. Then all a sudden when i went back to text someone else my whole thread was gone and all my messages had been deleted. Then I try using the stock messaging app and obviously all my threads are deleted but messages send twice, any suggestions?? thanks.

Advertisement

2. kobefan

kobefan New Member

Dec 31, 2009
    the exact same thing happened to me. my phone died, i turn it back on and i get 3 repeat texts and then later that day all my texts are gone. and every now and then when i unlock the phone, my home loses all its shortcuts, that is rlly starting to annoy me!!

3. MyCameraIsPink

MyCameraIsPink Active Member

Dec 25, 2009
    I too have lost all my txt. I have no idea wtf is going on. I don't think I have any damaging apps running either. But sometimes those txt just disappear! starting to really not be a good thing.

4. insertnewsn

insertnewsn Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Same here..I've had this happen to me twice already and I don't know why

5. the other day, handcent force closed and my friend sent me a text and i got received it 8 times lol.. it just kept coming and coming lol

6. Force1stiptopped

Force1stiptopped Active Member

Nov 18, 2009
    have had the exact same thing.. extremely annoying!

also have the problem where all of my home icons will disappear until i restart my phone.. also a major nuisance

7. shanelby

shanelby Active Member

Nov 22, 2009
    stay at home mom/ student
    Fort Hood Texas
    i had the same thing happen to me and i also checked my default messaging and they werent their either but i have no idea what is going on but i would like to know.