1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid dna cases & Screenguard

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by madroamer, Jul 21, 2013.

1. madroamer

madroamer Newbie

i need good safe case which supports notification at back as well as wireless charging support with case on. Also must not affect the sleekness of the phone

2. ncampbell21

ncampbell21 Well-Known Member

3. nate91

nate91 Newbie

The Diztronic case is a good one

4. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

I have the Seidio Active. Fairly light, adds a little thickness and a lot of protection. If you want a thinner case they have the "Surface" model. The red color matches the phone perfectly. The website is
    www.seidio.com

5. MrDangerous

MrDangerous Android Enthusiast

I'm using the rubber skin from my LG Spectrum Ballistic case, but installed upside down so the USB port is reachable. It's ok for calls right now until I can decide on what to get. The ballistic case was always a bit to thick for my liking but protected well. I guess I need to find a balance.

Since the skin is reversed the camera isn't usable unless I flip it around then it works perfectly.

6. mamawm

mamawm Well-Known Member

7. MrDangerous

MrDangerous Android Enthusiast

This guy has red for $18

New Seidio Surface Protector High Impact Case Cover Skin for HTC Droid DNA Red on eBay!

HTC Droid DNA Forum

The HTC Droid DNA release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2020mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews