1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Droid DNA i didnt get android 4.2 and sense 5 update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Eithan, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Eithan

Eithan Lurker
    None

Dec 22, 2013
    My Droid DNA was supposed to get an update on December 6th... It was an update for android 4.2 and sense 5 but it's December 22 and I still haven't gotten the update. This morning I got an update message telling me it was around 560 megabytes or something like that and it still hasn't updated. When I go to settings and click on "check new" it says my phone is up to date but it is still running 4.1 and sense 4+ while other Droid DNA's have android 4.2 and sense 5. Does anyone else have this problem?

Advertisement

2. gemmydn

gemmydn Member
    None

Dec 15, 2010
    There are two updates to bring it up to sense 5, try going and manually checking for another update.

3. victek

victek Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 1, 2011
    The 560meg update is IT. I had a similar problem and fixed it by restarting the phone. The updater then detected the update again and I started the download manually. It takes a while - an hour or two depending on the 4g signal strength - so I did it at a time when I didn't need to use it and could leave it plugged in (charging).

4. MikeC01

MikeC01 Newbie
    None

Jan 7, 2013
    Male
    Realtor
    MA
    At this point, I'm pretty used to the update and my only outstanding complaint is that the messaging app since the update has been extremely sluggish. Otherwise, everything seems great.