• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid FTW!

Hey everyone. My name is Adam. I've had the Droid since release and I must say that I love it! I had the iPhone 3g, but I hated AT&T. I decided to go with Sprint and get the Palm Pre. Needless to say I didn't have much luck either. My battery would literally die just sitting idle overnight. That and I was roaming in my living room. I decided to drop Sprint and go with the brand new Droid. I couldn't be happier. Not only do I get coverage everywhere, it's 3G! Good-bye AT&T, hello Android :D

Hey everyone. My name is Adam. I've had the Droid since release and I must say that I love it! I had the iPhone 3g, but I hated AT&T. I decided to go with Sprint and get the Palm Pre. Needless to say I didn't have much luck either. My battery would literally die just sitting idle overnight. That and I was roaming in my living room. I decided to drop Sprint and go with the brand new Droid. I couldn't be happier. Not only do I get coverage everywhere, it's 3G! Good-bye AT&T, hello Android :D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones