• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Has To Go!

hey i can attest to that. without having any third party apps or any extra apps at all. my phone calls were buzzing and static-ey since the first day I had got it. and thanks to verizon for being douche bags and making it into a big hassle. i just ended up returning the phone, and for other reasons. but hopefully by "nexus 2", the majority of hardware (and some software) issues should be resolved i hope.

Upvote 0
Yep, I have to hold it right of no one can hear u. Get a blue tooth headset if its to complicated for u. I, myself have had no problems with my Droid. And all my friends that come to my house with the iPhone get so jealous, for one, u can't even get a signal with att in my house. But they all say the same thing, wish I had a Droid instead. LOL. DROID ROCKS!

Upvote 0
hey i can attest to that. without having any third party apps or any extra apps at all. my phone calls were buzzing and static-ey since the first day I had got it. and thanks to verizon for being douche bags and making it into a big hassle. i just ended up returning the phone, and for other reasons. but hopefully by "nexus 2", the majority of hardware (and some software) issues should be resolved i hope.

I am not sure what "hardware" issues you expect to get fixed with future phones. They all use different hardware. So if the DROID has a bad microphone, just because a new phone is released doesn't mean it's microphone will be any better or worse. It will be a different microphone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones