1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid home screen and multi-touch

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bsutton1, Dec 14, 2009.

1. bsutton1

bsutton1 Android Enthusiast

I usually post in the HTC Passion forum. I have no idea whats happening with it or if it will happen at all.
    In the next couple of weeks, I'm looking to get a droid or eris just in case the Passion doesn't come out in January as rumored.

I got a couple of questions on the droid. From what I've seen playing around with it in the store, it only comes with 3 home screens to start. Is their an app to give you additional home screens? Also, how is the dolphin browser? I understand it has multi-touch. Does it do pinch and zoom?

2. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Android Expert

Yes there is an app for adding homescreens...in fact there are like 5 of them...dxtop, pandahome, open home, home++ just to name a few. :)

And dolphin has pinch zoom! Hope this helps ;)

3. Legacystar

Legacystar Android Enthusiast

I read dragon won't be till like june. Anyways yes only 3 screens but there are a whole bunch of home replacements that give you up to like 7 or so. I don't use one 3 is enough you don't need to have every icon on your homescreen there is an application tray lol.

4. bsutton1

bsutton1 Android Enthusiast

Thanks. Does Beautiful Widgets do the animated weather like Sense?

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews