• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid home screen launcher

Thanks everyone...I have tried all you mentioned and I think launcher pro is the way to go..
Where does everyone get that big digital flip clock I always see on the screen shots?

It is called Weather & Toggle Widget. Here is a link to it on AppBrain: Weather & Toggle Widget - Android app on AppBrain

I have not used it as I am currently using Retro Clock Widget: Retro Clock Widget - Android app on AppBrain and like this one better. It is smaller (takes up less space on screen and on internal storage). It also is free as compared to $1.99 for the bigger widget.

Also, if you haven't done this already, I strongly suggest following these instructions: http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid/56324-appbrain-post-your-profile-link-here-droid.html and using AppBrain. It is by far the best way to search, browse, install, and uninstall apps.

Kratos

Upvote 0
Thanks again...now if I could just remember my dayum password to my gmail account I can use app brain..heck I cant even remember my favorite food question..I set it up in a hurry and I never use it..lol

If you set up an alternate email account, you can have a password reset email sent to the alternate account.

Kratos

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones