• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid in airplane mode and clock incorrect

longball10

Dec 7, 2009
I searched the forum for this problem and didnt have any luck.. This has happened a couple times and I solved it previously by restarting the phone but today it hasnt solved it. There is no signal and there is a (No Service) message showing. In the settings for the phone, it shows that it is in airplane mode.. When i uncheck the box, it just sits there and tries to acquire signal. As soon as I back out of that screen and go back in, its back in airplane mode. Also it is currently 5:33pm and my phone shows 9:55pm. I can use the phone like normal except for anything that needs a signal.... Any ideas? Oh, i attempted to remove the battery and also do a normal shut-down

So i took the Droid in last night to Verizon and he did a factory reset(which I could have done) and said if it happens again I would get a replacement. Now, this was the 3rd time this happened so my opinion is that the phone should have been replaced last night but what can i do?? I guess I will sit around and wait for it to do it again and take time out of my day to drive back to the store to show them again.. Grrr....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones