• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid Inc Restarting

hakoreh

Mar 4, 2010
NY
I know there are other threads but this is strange since my phone never ever did this. All of a sudden the last two days my phone has been restarting randomly, mostly like two minutes into using the phone. It doesn't though go to the HTC Incredible screen but rather the HTC Quietly Brilliant, quickly to Verizon Wireless screen and into the OS. I see the CPU doing heavy duty work using all but 100% yet I checked System Panel and I don't see anything using that much usage.

Again this has just started the last two days or so. Never before have I had this problem. Anyone else just in the last few days?

yes

all i have installed is

gtasks
estrongs file explorer
lookout
live scores
handcent
pure grid calendar
smooth calendar
multicon
traffic jam free
beautiful widgets
impossible level game
twidroyd
ebay
battery left
wheres my droid
book manager
barcode scanner
wordwise free
xscope browser
touchdown
mobile buzz widget
sound manager
swype

Upvote 0
I posted on one of the other threads on the same topic. Honestly, I tried all suggestions. The problem just kept getting worse. Only thing that fixed it was getting a replacement. Call VZW customer service from a different phone. They will likely make you do a battery pull, then a hard reset, then replace your phone. Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones