• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Incredible 2 in box / (2) Droid Eris / BB Curve (Need iPhone)

Changing jobs, and they use Apple products as terminals and for programs... Looking to make a combo deal trade... I treat my devices well and ones I use get screen protector and case from day one....

Will add extra cash for white iPhone...

Phone 1:

Droid Incredible 2 in box ( 9.5 of 10)
Manuals
Charger and USB Cable
VZW Holster case ( holster not pictured)
Stock SD Card

Phone 2:
BB Curve ( 8.4 of 10)
Usb cable
Otterbox

Phone 3 and 4:
Droid Eris (8.5 of 10)
Drois Eris (5 of 10 for parts, internal screen crack)
Sync Cable

IMG_0953.JPG

IMG_0955.JPG

IMG_0957.JPG

Sorry about fingerprints... Flash really made them stand out...

How's the battery life on the Inc2? Is it the same crappy HTC usual? Never had a HTC device with a good battery...I am interested in the offer tho. What is the stock card that comes with the Inc2? 16 - 32? I have an iphone 4 16g in great condition...done a few trades and sales on here in the past,also have 100+ feedback on ebay under the name bonez6828... only thing is, is this is my only device - I would not be able to ship first...

I have dealt on here with D2VW14_20,just for reference if you'd like to check.

Upvote 0
How's the battery life on the Inc2? Is it the same crappy HTC usual? Never had a HTC device with a good battery...I am interested in the offer tho. What is the stock card that comes with the Inc2? 16 - 32?

The battery life has been a lot better than the Thunderbolt... I get my full day with some to spare.. It has the 16gb card and I can add a second one...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones