1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid Incredible 2

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by HATCHPOWER, Dec 28, 2011.

1. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Member

selling my incredible 2 because i was sitting on an upgrade and decided to make the jump. The phone comes with all the included accessories including the box. The phone has always had an invishield and silicone case covering the phone. Asking 220 via Paypal gift. Will get pics asap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Member

3. Gorilla*

Gorilla* Well-Known Member

I may be interested, but I need way better pics than that. and confirmation that the phone is free from any scratches or blemishes.

4. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Member

ok i will try to get pics as soon as i get out of work

5. Gorilla*

6. Gorilla*

eww whats wrong with the screen

7. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Member

It has the invisi shield on it ill try to take off the screen protector and take a pic of it.

8. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Member

the screen is mint, no scratches or anything on the actual screen. Didnt have any cleaner to wipe the stuff off the screen

9. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

I've got one of those ZAGG INVISI-SHIELD screen protectors on my MO PHO.I was also taken aback @ the orange-peel appearance,but,while actually using the phone(screen-on),it doesn't affect the appearance at all.
    If it's not too late,I'd PM the OP & request that they keep the screen protector on,unless,you're totally put off by the screen-off appearance.

10. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Member

Unfortunately i took it off so he can see it looks better, i put it back on but now it doesnt look as good but its better than leaving it bare

11. Gorilla*

I dont have 220.00 thats the problem now.. I did, before i paid my verizon bill woopz

12. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Member

13. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Member

Pre New years Price Drop 210 shipping included! Will provide Tracking number with UPS as soon as shipped

14. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Member

Tuesday BUMP price Drop 200 OBO, phone is just sitting around do not need make an offer. All inquiries are considered

15. japhule

japhule Lurker

16. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Member

Replied to PM

17. HATCHPOWER

HATCHPOWER Member