• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Incredible 2

HATCHPOWER

Dec 28, 2011
selling my incredible 2 because i was sitting on an upgrade and decided to make the jump. The phone comes with all the included accessories including the box. The phone has always had an invishield and silicone case covering the phone. Asking 220 via Paypal gift. Will get pics asap

5N95G95Kf3Ka3If3M4bcs668ef4e97fb310e8.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0441.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0434.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0439.jpg

100MEDIA36IMAG0440.jpg

IMG959616.jpg

IMG_6986.jpg

eww whats wrong with the screen

I've got one of those ZAGG INVISI-SHIELD screen protectors on my MO PHO.I was also taken aback @ the orange-peel appearance,but,while actually using the phone(screen-on),it doesn't affect the appearance at all.
If it's not too late,I'd PM the OP & request that they keep the screen protector on,unless,you're totally put off by the screen-off appearance.

Upvote 0
I've got one of those ZAGG INVISI-SHIELD screen protectors on my MO PHO.I was also taken aback @ the orange-peel appearance,but,while actually using the phone(screen-on),it doesn't affect the appearance at all.
If it's not too late,I'd PM the OP & request that they keep the screen protector on,unless,you're totally put off by the screen-off appearance.

Unfortunately i took it off so he can see it looks better, i put it back on but now it doesnt look as good but its better than leaving it bare

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones