• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Incredible for sprint?

if you call the SALES (not customer care) and complain about your phone and not wanting to go thru the hassle of warranty when youre close to upgrade time theyll let you upgrade early.. i've done it twice on 2 lines last month (both 3 months early) and had them warranty out a working palm pre for a brand new moment. sales can do way more than customer care.

Upvote 0
if you call the SALES (not customer care) and complain about your phone and not wanting to go thru the hassle of warranty when youre close to upgrade time theyll let you upgrade early.. i've done it twice on 2 lines last month (both 3 months early) and had them warranty out a working palm pre for a brand new moment. sales can do way more than customer care.

I just called and tried. They said no, their computer system will not allow it. ;/

Upvote 0
I just called and tried. They said no, their computer system will not allow it. ;/

Ask for the cancellation department. Tell them how your phone is a piece and you want to upgrade but customer care won't let you so you're going to Verizon.

These are the people who can get you the best deals. They don't care about subsidizing a phone for you if you're going to keep paying them $100/mo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones