• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Droid Incredible Lounge::.

Been busy in the lab a lot today.

Edit: Wow, top of page! :D

I must be easily amused. :rolleyes:

Are you easily amused because I found this:

cute ketteh
kitten2.jpg

Yes Goat, I am quite interested in whats going on....

Upvote 0
Slow lounge days make me e-angry. When I get e-angry my texts turns large and green....
:rolleyes::rolleyes: That damn Goat.... its been slow cause i haven't really been on today... Thats how i roll
I have a heart and I give a hoot, so you know I don't pollute, I've got so many friends that I've got noone to shoot.

Not big on baked goods, I could use some Red Curry (thai)....

You're a poet and didn't even know it!!

Upvote 0
Steven, is that you? You look very handsome!

On a Side note: A perfectly good day has turned to trash thanks to my 13yr old Jenna, and 17yr old Daltyn.... who fought for like 30 minutes about Tosh.o, followed me into the kitchen, and continued to fight and argue, even though I told them and begged them to stop, and talk in a reasonable way, then my 17yr old turns to me and says "Shut up, ma, you dont know anything, youre just a stupid ******ed b*tch"

People ask me... Jayme, why are you so down all the time, why do you have so many medical problems, why do you always look like you are about to cry?..... I usually just smile, and say "its been a pretty busy day, and I guess I am a bit tired." On the inside, I feel like I am dying a bit. I guess I learned to hide it, from a lesson I learned as a child. My parents used to beat the hell out of me for just about anything.... so one day, I had just started to cry in class, and I cried, and cried, until finally they sent me in to talk to the counselor ... I go in.... show the counselor my bruises, and talk about what has been going on.... do you know what the counselor did? She called my parents... my parents, that beat the sh*t out of me for telling on them. So what did I do? Well I stopped talking about it... except my most trusted friends. I even saw the counselor after that too, but I didnt say one single word to her. I have seen counselors since, with the same results, hence my not trusting in the help of a counselor. anywho... thank goodness for the internet... where I can speak of these things without feeling the shame of people not believing a single word I say.... I cant see you, so I cant tell if you believe me or not.... well I think thats why I dont usually say too much when people ask whats up.... I always seem somewhat happy, or okay on the outside, but on the inside.... well thats a different matter.
I thought I did everything right as I was raising my kids, teach them right from wrong, to respect others no matter their race, religion, sexual preference or whatever, to obey the law as much as possible, to help those less fortunate, and to treat your family with respect as well.
My oldest..... he doesnt like to give, he wont help, he hurts everyone, he takes what he wants, and he says things... things that scare me... things that make me wonder if I will be alive in the morning sometimes. I dont get it... he ruins everything.... I have no idea how he acts at his dads, but sometimes I just want him to go live there instead of here.... I get so tired of trying... at times, I wish I didnt have kids, or anyone, then I wouldnt get hurt at all... I think I have hurt enough, but apparently I was horrible in a past life, and now I am paying for it spades. lol

Well I just had to say something... sorry for blah blah blahing... (sometimes people lose friends by talking negatively, and I really wouldnt want that... I just wanted to write)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones