• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Droid Incredible Lounge::.

On a Side note: A perfectly good day has turned to trash thanks to my 13yr old Jenna, and 17yr old Daltyn.... who fought for like 30 minutes about Tosh.o, followed me into the kitchen, and continued to fight and argue, even though I told them and begged them to stop, and talk in a reasonable way, then my 17yr old turns to me and says "Shut up, ma, you dont know anything, youre just a stupid ******ed b*tch"
<SNIP>
</SNIP>
Well I just had to say something... sorry for blah blah blahing... (sometimes people lose friends by talking negatively, and I really wouldnt want that... I just wanted to write)
Sorry to hear about your troubles Harukasan. My heart goes out to you. I have a 16yo step daughter that can be trying very often. Sometimes we do seriously consider sending her to her father's, but know that that isn't really in her best interests, so we deal with it the best we can.

Don't worry, we still love you and feel free to vent.

Upvote 0
Oh yes Red, he was just joking, I mean come on, Im an old lady... granted, I still get carded and told I look 26, (and I know how to work it) but geez I am sooooo freaking old, lol You's just too cute and adorable for meh.... but I cant help but sigh and think of my favorite little creeper tune... you all have heard it before...

I have to be up at 5am, cant believe I am up still.... you guys take care, and have a good night. Sweet Dreams.
You're not that old

Upvote 0
Yes, that's me.

LIES!!!!!!!!

You don't look ANYTHING like those opera singers in their 50s!!!!! You don't even look like you're in your 50s...you barely look like you're in your 40s...how OLD were you when you took that pic!!!

Are you sure that's you? :p I think you have Yoda blood in you cause you're perserving very well, man ;) lol

Upvote 0
Sorry to hear about your troubles Harukasan. My heart goes out to you. I have a 16yo step daughter that can be trying very often. Sometimes we do seriously consider sending her to her father's, but know that that isn't really in her best interests, so we deal with it the best we can.

Don't worry, we still love you and feel free to vent.

Awweeeeeee...you still love me!!!! :)

@Rawlings: I know you like to give me a hard time, I mean, who wouldnt? lol

Upvote 0
LIES!!!!!!!!

You don't look ANYTHING like those opera singers in their 50s!!!!! You don't even look like you're in your 50s...you barely look like you're in your 40s...how OLD were you when you took that pic!!!

Are you sure that's you? :p I think you have Yoda blood in you cause you're perserving very well, man ;) lol

I don't remember how old I was. 50? Maybe a year or two ago?

Edit: Okay ladies, drool over how wonderful a man I am!!! I am going off to do housework!!

Edit, Edit: I just put my yankees cap back on and looked in the mirror. Yeah, it's me. :)

Upvote 0
OK, this is me.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: harukasan73
Upvote 0
Seriously, you are one good lookin man!

y, thank you! :)

That reminds me of a story when I was younger. When she was 13 or 14, I came to pick my daughter up from school. I was wearing my new leather jacket and a kind of a black hat. Her friend said to her, "Your dad is Hot!" Of course, my daughter said.. eeeeewwwww.....

She felt as if she had to shower for a week. hahah! Of course, I've lived for 8 years on that compliment. :D:rolleyes::p;):D

Reactions: harukasan73
Upvote 0
y, thank you! :)

That reminds me of a story when I was younger. When she was 13 or 14, I came to pick my daughter up from school. I was wearing my new leather jacket and a kind of a black hat. Her friend said to her, "Your dad is Hot!" Of course, my daughter said.. eeeeewwwww.....

She felt as if she had to shower for a week. hahah! Of course, I've lived for 8 years on that compliment. :D:rolleyes::p;):D

I know this is a double post, but I love that story! :)

Upvote 0
awweeee look at you! :)

you can see lots of me in my profile... I put in an album.
Thank you!
I like the yukata.
WTF is that?

ohhhh hey!!! I saw your picture, and left you a comment a couple of spaces back.

Hey you know TeaTime? I was mentioned!!!! I am fricken FAMOUS!!!!!!
Sluggy Freelance is an online comic that I'm addicted to. Got Goat hooked on it too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones