• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Droid Incredible Lounge::.

I think they are the perfect length. They're only about 18 minutes without commercials which is how I download them. They have no problem keeping my attention for that long.

And Big Bang Theory, is really well written and very funny IMO.

Always seemed to short for me to get invested in.. I am personally all about the hour long dramas (43 min with no commercials)

Upvote 0
EVENING! I'm going to see some of the Yankees game and then turn in early. I will be leaving 5:30 in the morning for a flight at Philly airport. Well.. It doesn't feel like a vacation, as yet, but it will when I start using wireless tether at the airport in the morning. :) How is everyone?

Upvote 0
EVENING! I'm going to see some of the Yankees game and then turn in early. I will be leaving 5:30 in the morning for a flight at Philly airport. Well.. It doesn't feel like a vacation, as yet, but it will when I start using wireless tether at the airport in the morning. :) How is everyone?

Peachy!! Have fun on your trip and thanks for the advice in the secret forums!!

Upvote 0
sorry, guys, I'm in Florida over my sister's condo. It's amazing here in the Tampa area. We went to the beach. Went swimming in the Gulf, I ran 4 miles on the beach. Went to dinner and here I am.

Fiddling on AF. :) Have a good night. Have a good work week! ;)

Steven

Thanks for rubbing it in!:rolleyes::p
At work now...

Upvote 0
Oh come on man, I cant help it if its so awesome, it becomes the main topic!!

Yes, awesome (keep telling yourself that) :D

Your pictures also deform the thread and it doesn't get better until we move on to another page. Is there a way you can resize the pictures so they fit the forum better? All posts after yours require scrolling to the side to read someones entire post.

No biggie, just in a sour mood tonight! :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones