• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Droid Incredible Lounge::.

The worst part is when I was in Manhattan and took a wrong turn... then had no choice but go through the Holland tunnel in Jersey...pay the toll... turn around back to NY...pay the toll. Did the a few times:mad:

I was doing this to my steering wheel---->
crash.gif

Upvote 0
Look here:
[ROM] SkyRaider Sense 4.3 [UPDATED: 7/18/11]
or in ROM Manager under Ihtfp69 - you will need to get both the SkyRaider Sense 4.2 Full Rom and the SkyRaider Sense 4.3 upgrade. Flash 4.2 first (do a full wipe prior to flashing), boot and set up your phone (at least your accounts), then flash 4.3 Upgrade without wiping.

Funny bbk ...

I don't know if it is available on XDA anymore Ihtfp is one of the devs that left XDA.

If you can't find it BabyBlues, I have the files and can set you up with links.

I found it through ROM manager. Question though - full wipe = reset to factory defaults?

Upvote 0
Pre-Installation check boxes -

Back Up Existing ROM
WIpe Data & Cache
Wipe Dalvik Cache - this one is already checked off

Do i do the others? (I did a backup yesterday of my existing so I'm guessing no but what about data & cache??)

EDIT: I just checked them all - figured the worst that happens is I have to go back to what it was before starting the download. (I hope)

Upvote 0
Only advice that I havent heard anyone here emphasize is ALWAYS do a nandroid backup before playing with something new... before you flash any zip file, apply a theme, etc,etc... ALWAYS.

It will save your life.

Thanks! I already had one save me once - and that was prior to flashing a rom so now I know I am going to label that one pre-rom and once I get this thing set up again it will be labeled post rom. :)

hummmm i wanna go to sleeeeep

So go to sleep!

(sorry for the double post)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones