• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::Droid Incredible Lounge::.

Upvote 0
:rolleyes: very funny. I actually did laugh!!

That is, of course after I reported your posts to the mods for flooding. :p jk

Whats up everyone. Internet has been on the fritz ever since i moved, In and out, in and out. Very aggravating as like to open 5 to 8 tabs at once, am subscribed to like 130 threads. Now if i open more than 2 tabs at once everything slows to a crawl:(. Wanna get to that elusive 1000th post!!

Upvote 0
Whats up everyone. Internet has been on the fritz ever since i moved, In and out, in and out. Very aggravating as like to open 5 to 8 tabs at once, am subscribed to like 130 threads. Now if i open more than 2 tabs at once everything slows to a crawl:(. Wanna get to that elusive 1000th post!!

Trust me. Having 6 times that amount. The joy is fleeting and temporary. You think it would last and make you feel good about yourself, life, and your future, but it temporary. Take my advice, don't follow after the thrills that fade. Follow that which lasts. I went after all those things and they didn't satisfy. Life is more than posts. ;) Sermon over. hehehe.

Upvote 0
Trust me. Having 6 times that amount. The joy is fleeting and temporary. You think it would last and make you feel good about yourself, life, and your future, but it temporary. Take my advice, don't follow after the thrills that fade. Follow that which lasts. I went after all those things and they didn't satisfy. Life is more than posts. ;) Sermon over. hehehe.

Blasphemy!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
How dare you!! LOL
Seriously though Steven I am just glad to be a part of the android community.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones