1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid Incredible Missing Applications

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by goku75, Dec 18, 2012.

1. goku75

goku75 Lurker

I have a Droid Incredible that was stuck doing a continuous reboot loop last night. I was able to stop the loop but only by removing the battery from my phone. Once I was able to boot the phone again, I noticed that all of my free apps were no longer downloaded on my phone. I do have a lot of the data from those apps on my SD card, however, my phone does not recognize anything on the SD card nor do any of the applications show up on my app list in the menu. Can anyone help with any suggestions of how to correct this?

Model # ADR6300
    Firmware 2.3.4
    Baseband 2.15.10.12.20
    Kernel: 2.6.35.13-g22d3486
    Carrier: Verizon

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

Welcome to the forums, goku75!
    Sorry to hear about your problems. Have you ensured your Play Store account is still synced with your Gmail account?

3. goku75

goku75 Lurker

I had to relink the account this morning. It is now relinked and downloaded a bunch of updates for the preset factory apps that were already installed.

When I go into the playstore and bring up the my app list, it only shows the pre-loaded apps in the installed list. There is another list labeled ALL where I can see alll the apps that have been downloaded since the beginning of time.