1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Droid Incredible Stuck on "HTC INCREDIBLE" Boot Screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by justinformed, Oct 19, 2010.

1. justinformed

justinformed New Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Hi everyone,
    This is my first post. I got a new HTC Incredible on Friday (with Froyo installed stock), Saturday morning I rooted it using the unrevoked 3 one click root. Sunday I installed the hydra undervolted kernel, that night I installed the hydra undervolted and overclocked kernel. Monday morning it kept locking up so I installed the hydra undervolted kernel again (like 8 am). Later that day I ran the Nandroid backup from the ClockWorkMod recovery screen it said that it might not work since I only have 15 mb left on my SD card but it finished without errors. Everything worked fine but this morning I could not connect to my 3G at all. After school I again tried connecting with no luck. Everything else worked. So I called Verizon tech support and after trying a bunch of things he had me do a hard reset. It booted fine so I booted into the ClockWorkMod Recovery screen restored my Nandroid backup and then it hung on the first white "htc incredible" screen. It will not get passed this. I tried different combinations of factory resets, restoring the backup and reinstalling the hydra kernel. I have tried installing the PB31IMG.zip but I get a "E:can't open /sdcard/PB31IMG.zip (bad) Installation aborted" error. Currently I am downloading an alternative PB31IMG.zip download and a Froyo PB31IMG.zip download. I really need help! Thanks in advance!

justinformed

Advertisement