• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid instructional videos?

tjreishus

Android Enthusiast
Nov 8, 2009
Many people I know, know that I am a huge supporter of android phones. More and more people I know are switching over to android based phones. Some hardly even know how to use a smart phone and others are a little more savvy. Is there currently a website with great instructional videos on how to work the phone. From beginner to advanced. I have looked at youtube and there are a lot of videos out there. Trying to filter out the crap takes a long time. I would love to see ONE website that lists pretty much ALL the features on the droid or android systems. If there isn't one out there I would be willing to give a shot. It could be as simple as links to the best youtube videos that describe how to do different tasks on the phone. From extreme beginner to advanced, one website, all videos and maybe even links to threads that go into great detail. The website should be able to receive suggestions if someone finds a video (or creates one) that is better than the one listed for the topic. Im not sure I want to take on the task of teaching everyone anymore. The last one was 3 hours long and I felt like we could have gone another 3 hours.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones