• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid-Life_quick hands on video

I can't get my hands on mine yet, so I have been checking out the videos on you tube. This thing just looks fantastic. One guy was reviewing about all the things you could do with wireless mouse, external hard drive, and usb thumb drive. Of course you need the keyboard for that due to the keyboard has the usb port. Also saw one video somewhere where the guy was using a ps3 controller on one of the games. Transformer is a great name for this tablet, for it truly does morph from one devise, function to another.

Upvote 0
HATE they used a proprietary powering cable. Micro USB would have been nice so same cable can do phones, tablets, etc.

Isn't that where the dock connects, too? I would have liked the micro USB, too, but I'm guessing because of the dock they went with something different. Not great, but I'll give up the micro USB for the ability to dock it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones