• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Maxx Possible Lollipop Update

Old Member

Android Expert
Mar 23, 2010
Cincinnati
I no longer have my Maxx but I just received an invite from the Motorola network. Just wanted to pass the info along. Just received the email minutes ago.

Thanks for joining the Motorola Feedback Network. We are inviting owners of the DROID Maxx, Ultra or Mini to participate in an early preview of a new Moto software release, and provide feedback. Please be aware that this is not an Android OS update/upgrade feedback opportunity. If you are not currently using a DROID Maxx, Ultra or Mini, please excuse and ignore this email.

We can only accept a limited number of participants, so please don't wait to respond.

Click -- this link-- to take the enrollment survey if you wish to take part. This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Note that you must be a member in good standing of the Motorola Owners' Forums to be included. This is a confidential test under the terms of the Motorola Feedback Network.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones