1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid Mini on T-Mobile

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thetrickster213, Apr 27, 2016.

1. thetrickster213

Can, when changed to GSM etc., the DROID mini work on the T-Mobile network, and in some areas with Band 4 coverage, have 4G LTE? I just need to make sure I can make calls and use texting and Internet with it on a tmobile sim

Advertisement

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

3. thetrickster213

I bought the phone off of Amazon yesterday, and the seller (icellsolutions) has 100% positive feedback over 300 reviews.

4. thetrickster213

I checked it on willmyphonework.net and it shows a blue check for 2g, and a yellow check for 3g and 4g. What does that mean

5. thetrickster213

Nevermind I know what it means

6. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

7. thetrickster213

8. thetrickster213

So all I have to do is change the APN and delete all others. Also, I have to change the networking mode to GSM ETC

9. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

Definitely change the default networking to GSM/UMTS/LTE (or whichever the order is) away from the default Global. My first thought is don't worry about the APN changes unless you are having problems with MMS messages and internet/app connectivity through T-Mobile's network. It *should* set up the proper APN at this point.

(I've never used a 2013 Droid on T-Mobile - I have a Maxx, not a Mini, but they are the same when it comes to network functions - but I pay attention to threads like that.)

10. thetrickster213

Ok, I'll post to this thread if I need help. It's still on the way so I'll have to wait

11. DirtyDee

DirtyDee Android Expert

Just know that it uses a nano sim , be forewarned if you try to make a call on LTE it won't work just quickly redial and it will go thru this isn't an issue on 3g/H+

doogald and KOLIO like this.
  12. thetrickster213

Isn't there a way it can make calls on LTE?

13. DirtyDee

DirtyDee Android Expert

Don't worry T-Mobile 3g speed is outrageous fast [​IMG]

14. thetrickster213

Thank God it's fast for calls

15. thetrickster213

[​IMG]

I got it to work on T-Mobile. Has 4G LTE too. Thanks

doogald likes this.

Motorola Droid Mini Forum

The Motorola Droid Mini release date was August 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 10MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2000mAh battery.

August 2013
Release Date
Reviews