• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

droid mms question please help

cak

Lurker
Aug 3, 2010
I've had my Droid about three weeks now and my wife has too. Well when I get a
Picture text the pic is really small. My wife gets the same one hers is big. How can I fix mine. I did the forced 2.2 install but is was like that before I put 2.2 on it. Thanks in advance, Chad

I guess I should have explained it better. When I get mms some have a play button over them. When I open them they are small and if their is more then one pic in that text then its like a fast slide show with play controls at the bottom that do nothing. And regular ones with picture and text will flash fast. Why is this like that. My wife's which we got the same day isn't like that. A buddy's isn't either. And regular pics without the play button are small to. I can send them to my wife's and they are normal.

Upvote 0
I just got home from Verizon. I took it back and got a new one. They didnt know what was wrong with it either. I am sure it was like that from day one tho. Oh well got a new one and its fine now lol. Thank you for your time now I need to update/get new update for the new droid lol.

Oh and to let people know because I read somewhere someone said that you cant get new Droids any more WELL I JUST DID

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones