• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid problem

Gatorhater

Lurker
Dec 17, 2010
Hello everyone, new to this forum even though I have read it for quite a while. Anyway i have been having a problem with my droid ending calls/muting while I am on the phone and it has become very annoying. I was wondering if 1. anyone knows how to fix this. or 2. Another member on my plan just upgraded to the Incredible and they have a bogo deal with it, I was wondering if there was any way I could get one without using my upgrade. Thanks

I was wondering if 1. anyone knows how to fix this.
Depends on what the cause is. If the proximity sensor isn't working then you'll need to replace the device. If something's preventing the proximity sensor from working then you'll need to take another approach to deal with the issue.

Another member on my plan just upgraded to the Incredible and they have a bogo deal with it, I was wondering if there was any way I could get one without using my upgrade.
  • Pay full retail
  • Buy refurb/used

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones