• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Droid Processes Showing on Screen....annoying.

joelconner

Lurker
Oct 25, 2010
Hiya all...long time lurker, first time poster. I rooted my Evo a few months back, and all was well and good. Well about 4 weeks ago I was playing a game and it crashed on me. It was the closest thing to a blue-screen that I guess you can have on a phone.

Well, turned back on all right, but after the reboot, it began to show a sort of process/work load list in the upper right corner of the screen. It just row after row of tiny text showing what is going on in the background. It's not a huge deal, but it has gotten more and more annoying as time goes on because it makes certain things hard to read/see.

Anyone have this happen before? I cannot figure out how to get rid of it...I would rather not have to wipe and start from scratch, but it is really starting to bug me.

running froyo 2.2 with clockwork mod...used the step by step process posted when they first cracked 2.2

Thnaks a lot!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones