• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Razr Bionx Nx| Catalyst 1.1 | Android 4.1 | Bionx Dashboard V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: dullawolf
Upvote 0
uramyhug.jpg
I would give it a shot but i had plans on integrateing seeder in the android settings unless this mod proves more worthy? Report back if your going to flash

Might do that today, after I back up Catalyst. I just got it set up the way I want it.
Just an FYI, I was having setup issues with it when I tried to run it on a previously occupied ROM slot after a full wipe.
Deleting & recreating the slot worked perfectly.

Update: Just backed up Catalyst & flashed cross breeder mod. Didn't break anything, but any gain from it is hard to see.
Update2: Seems to have a cumulative effect. Things seem faster/smoother the longer it runs. Placebo?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Biotic
Upvote 0
Did you make this or find it? Il integrate if ypu provide a source?

Well, needless to say icons that BionX kick your ICS rom and edit a bit, only because I did one there,
and for your rom the take, take the layout of a theme for JB, the truth can not remember which,
but here this seems to work better, it seems only some icons, but I put in like the drums and the H +

https://www.4shared.com/zip/IMnLqjhI/systemui_catalyst_101.html?

Upvote 0
Reactions: dullawolf
Upvote 0
Working on one more major update, than i gotta get serious on the LG Spectrum. Next update will feature following.
Bionx Dashboard 2.5
-updated ui
-device identify in main xml
-few patches
-memory monitor
-new activitys (depends on time)
Bionx Catalyst 1.1
-theme patches
-system ui modified
-Gapps patched
-Google Now patched
-CPU script fixed
-GFramework patched
-Seeder in Android Development Settings?

Going to attempt to push update through updater rather than upload

Upvote 0
I love this rom. It is not having any of the issues that I was having on ICS!! The only thing i have having an issue with is the cpu is at 1.0 which you have addressed already, and when I did a dalvik cache wipe, it is now stuck in a boot loop. It has been sitting there for about 10 minutes. Do you reckon it is something with the rom or with safestrap 3.11? Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this new rom.

Upvote 0
I love this rom. It is not having any of the issues that I was having on ICS!! The only thing i have having an issue with is the cpu is at 1.0 which you have addressed already, and when I did a dalvik cache wipe, it is now stuck in a boot loop. It has been sitting there for about 10 minutes. Do you reckon it is something with the rom or with safestrap 3.11? Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this new rom.

That's happened the last 3 times that I've attempted either a cache or dalvik or cache/dalvik wipe on this ROM. Its the only instability I've seen on v1.01 & yes I'm on SS3.11.

Upvote 0

That's happened the last 3 times that I've attempted either a cache or dalvik or cache/dalvik wipe on this ROM. Its the only instability I've seen on v1.01 & yes I'm on SS3.11. Only way to fix it is to wipe it all & reflash.

Upvote 0
That's happened the last 3 times that I've attempted either a cache or dalvik or cache/dalvik wipe on this ROM. Its the only instability I've seen on v1.01 & yes I'm on SS3.11.

Same boat, trying to find why it does such a boot loop in that case.

Upvote 0
Same boat, trying to find why it does such a boot loop in that case.

Awesome! ! That makes me happy knowing I am not the only one with this issue and that it is being addressed.

Also, your ROM is not the only ROM with this issue. Google "phone boot loops after wiping dalvik cache" there is a lot of responses. I will look later today to try and help.

I let it sit in the boot loop for about an hour to see if it would pull through and nothing.

I did some searching around, and i haven't really found anything. Mostly a bunch of dead ends. I am not a programmer, so I wouldn't know the first step to looking into the code. sorry.

Upvote 0
Gonna shoot for an update tonight. No promises.
V1.1 Changelog
Cpu oc script fixed
Bionx Dashboard V2.5
System UI updated with center clock
System reformatted (cleaned)
Updated SUPERsu
Updated Google Now
Updated SU bin
Updated System Icons
Removed Connected Devices (not working yet)
Updated build.prop
Tweaked semc libs
Some other minor tweaks

Upvote 0
Gonna shoot for an update tonight. No promises.
V1.1 Changelog
Cpu oc script fixed
Bionx Dashboard V2.5
System UI updated with center clock
System reformatted (cleaned)
Updated SUPERsu
Updated Google Now
Updated SU bin
Updated System Icons
Removed Connected Devices (not working yet)
Updated build.prop
Tweaked semc libs
Some other minor tweaks

Does this fix the problem when the phone goes into a bootloop from wiping the dalvik cache? would i be able to get the .zip of this. i want to see if i can flash it over the bootlooping version to see if that will get it to work.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones