• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Razr HD Release Date?

lexluthor

Android Expert
May 15, 2010
There's a huge thread for rumors about the Incredible 4G, but how come nothing yet on the Droid Razr HD (formerly Droid Fighter)?

The specs for the Razr HD appear to be more confirmed than the Incredible 4G too.

Along with the 4.6" HD screen, we will likely also see a dual-core Snapdragon S4 chip inside clocked at 1.5GHz, 12 or 13MP camera, 3300mAh battery from the MAXX, and 4G LTE.

Sounds like I might go with this over the Incredible 4G.

It's a very similar choice to 2 years ago with the Droid X vs. Incredible.

I did see some article saying dummy phones were arriving soon, but any good release date rumors yet?

There's a huge thread for rumors about the Incredible 4G, but how come nothing yet on the Droid Razr HD (formerly Droid Fighter)?

The specs for the Razr HD appear to be more confirmed than the Incredible 4G too.

Along with the 4.6" HD screen, we will likely also see a dual-core Snapdragon S4 chip inside clocked at 1.5GHz, 12 or 13MP camera, 3300mAh battery from the MAXX, and 4G LTE.

Sounds like I might go with this over the Incredible 4G.

It's a very similar choice to 2 years ago with the Droid X vs. Incredible.

I did see some article saying dummy phones were arriving soon, but any good release date rumors yet?

Yes, I agree there just isn't much out about the Fighter/RAZR HD. No rumor/official/leaks :listen: regarding the phone.

I'm starting to think that now they're waiting until the CTIA Show in early May to show off this phone. Not that that's a bad thing, It's just that I'm hungry for some rumor or leaks.

Oh well, I sit.... and I wait.... :shot:

Upvote 0
I hope they do what they did when the Razr Maxx was released, which is put the whole Razr Line on a Buy One, Get One free deal. I missed it the last and and my wife and I are looking to move on from the Thunderbolt. Our 2 year contract isn't up til December though, so if we don't get a deal like that, we'd have to be the full price on her phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones